I can’t believe I’ll be flying to Lexington in 3 weeks!! CJ and Kyle will be on their way to Kentucky by that point.
- I called to start garbage service at the new house and found out that I didn’t need to. Apparently, garbage service is paid for in the property taxes so there is always service and we’ll have no bill. Weird!
- We have a For Rent sign in our yard and I guess I’ll need to be prepared for people walking through. At least I’m not trying to pack while people go traipsing through our house.
- I have the carpet cleaner scheduled for Friday, January 21st. I told our current landlord that we can do the final walkthrough that afternoon.
- I ordered the “calming aids” for the kitties to have for the drive to Kentucky. I really hope they help. They got good reviews on the drsfostersmith.com website.
- I also bought the new cat carrier today. We wanted a nice big one that both cats could be in together. So it’s basically a big dog carrier. I put the blanket that Joey likes to sleep on in the carrier and put some kitty toys in there too.